пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

by county illinois map




I praised my husband today and thanked him for rinsing the supper dishes from last night for me. I genuinely meant it, and he asked me if I was being sarcastic

Weapos;ve just had two "discussions" in which I have bested him, but heapos;s unable to admit defeat. He started to cook hard boiled eggs the other day (the only protein Dassi will eat for lunch), and I happened to notice that he lets the water boil before adding the eggs. No wonder his eggs explode half the time I pointed out that you put the eggs in cool water first and let them warm up with the water and after it is boiling time for 5 minutes. I asserted that doing this kept the shell from cracking on instant exposure to high temperature. He refuted my argument, so we looked up how to cook a hard boiled egg on the Internet. The first recipe he clicked on said to put the eggs in cool water first. Dan took one look at that, and said, "Well, clearly that is mistaken." That was the end of that discussion. The other one was about how people actually die when they are crucified. Dan said their chest caves in. I said in the position that are in they are not able to breathe deeply enough and constantly try and pull themselves up using their legs to get more air. They become too weak to do this after awhile and asphyxiate. We looked it up. Dan took one look at the explanation and clicked the page shut before I had a chance to see it. He announced, "Iapos;m right." I said if youapos;re right how come you wonapos;t let me see the page. He grinned sheepishly and terminated the conversation. We are too frigging competitive. No wonder we always seem to be at odds, and it doesnapos;t help that I am right most of the time.

We finally found Dassiapos;s flower girl dress for Tom and Annaapos;s wedding. It is black velvet, which is a rather morbid outlook for a wedding, especially for a 4 year old flower girl, but there wasnapos;t a dark green dress to be had for love or money, and we wouldnapos;t dare go with white. Definitely not on a 4 year old. (Wedding colors are black, white, and dark green.)

I had a good day teaching today. I feel like I made a lot of progress with my students at TJS. On the other hand, I need to ream my DelTech students tomorrow about late assignments and developing appropriate thesis statements. I am going to make them prewrite (bleg), and make it worth 50pts in addition to their essays.

Well, I really should get to bed. Iapos;ve got a big day ahead tomorrow, and Danapos;s trying to convince me to actually go camping (in a tent) Saturday with him and Dassi. My idea of a camp out is a hotel without room service
by county illinois map, by county hayes land subdivision texas, by county georgia sales tax, by county georgia salary teacher.



Комментариев нет: