пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cube maxpro




Tonightapos;s Art Walk was interesting.

On the one hand, the turn out was sparse. Maybe it was the iffy weather, maybe it was the economy or the darkness... I donapos;t know, but it was kind of disappointing.

That said, the turn out I got was tremendous. I had some good friends show up, I sold four copies of the book and shipped another eight copies to another show and I am assured they will do very well there. And even if they donapos;t, Iapos;m pretty much cleared of my debt at this point, which means that I can at least consider ordering more books. Which I may very well do. Itapos;s better to have copies on hand, anyway.

But yeah. I enjoyed the conversations I had, I liked hanging out with the QA Books crew and getting the chance to browse without any time frame except the closing of the shop, which was really nice. My wish list has expanded considerably, dammit

And on that note... apos;night
cube maxpro, cube media, cube media player, cube media player 2.



Комментариев нет: