воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fry futurama quotes




�today i decided to stay in my room for the entire day and not eat anything :)�it worked. I live in student accomodation with a shared kitchen between 5, so if i just donapos;t get ready all day, i canapos;t face walking out there and them seeing me all ugly so i never go out to get some food. It works for me :)�i have a super headache though, and couldnapos;t do any work all day.. I seriously donapos;t know how anyone can actually be productive whilst fasting..�
anyway, during the day i heard my flatmates talking outside my door in the corridor, saying "is she alive?" "maybe we should knock on her door"�obviously, i didnapos;t answer when they did, and they just thought i was out.�
then a bit later one of them texted me saying "are you out?"
and then even later they phoned me to check i was still alive.�

i dunno why but it made me feel really happy. I always feel so lonely, and moving to a new town hasnapos;t helped. Thereapos;s no one here whoapos;s a best friend, or anyone iapos;ve known for longer than a month, and it makes me feel strange because my group of friends back home, well weapos;ve all been friends for yeeeears. But 3 times today someone actually noticed i was missing, and wondered where i was. And it made me feel like i actually belong to a group again.�
made me feel good.�

completely unrelated, i need some sleeeeeeeep. How can i not sleep? i have no energy inside me.. Iapos;m running on fucking nothing�

amy amy amy winehouse, i want to be as thin as you�

xx

antiandrogen, fry futurama quotes, fry futurama voice actor, fry garlic shrimp stir, fry georgia in restaurant stir.



Комментариев нет: