воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox animals




My heart is completely full at the moment. So... Hereapos;s the story. I have liked this guy on and off for a long time. The reason it never stayed for this whole time was because i was pretty sure i had ABSOLUTELY�NO chance with him. I mean... Heapos;s like the gorgeous, funny, CHRISTIAN, serious (when needed), goofball i have dreamed about for FOREVER And me being my pessimistic kind of self, thought that he would NEVER�like me the same way i like him. So i would talk with him, be his friend and try not to get to attached...

The last few months i have kinda maybe been having feelings for him like MORE�than i had before, i was thinking it was because i was getting closer with him and i was getting to know� him better. But then in the back of my mind i was constantly thinking HE�WOULD�NEVER�like me. And despite my "DEBBIE DOWNER" state of mind i kinda thought in the back of my mind there could be something more... I mean... Some of the things he has done seemed like it... But i still wonapos;t let myself believe it.�

But anyways.... Today i was talking with his sister( who happens to be one of my good friends), about this other guy that i like and she was saying how i have him and something and other,,, And i was like well... There is kinda someone else too. Heapos;s someone iapos;ve known for a LOOOONG time and liked FOREVER, and just never thought heapos;d feel the same. So she was like o my WHO?? So naturally i said i couldnapos;t say and she was like... Is it my brother? and by the look on my face she knew it was. So we started talking about him and she said that sheapos;s been telling him that we would be cute together and he said that he has considered dating me. But heapos;s not sure if he likes me as more than a friend or because iapos;m so much like his sister (the girl i was talking to). And also he got hurt by this one girl really badly and has kinda been saying heapos;s SWEARING off dating, and marriage. Heapos;s only SEVENTEEN. Heapos;s got time to change him mind.

I feel like AMAZING, that he would ever consider me. I know that heapos;s confused about girls and REALLLLY doesnapos;t want to get hurt like that again but I know for a fact that i would NEVER in a million years, hurt him Iapos;m not getting to excited about it all cause, ya know he may find the girl of his dreams, or realize that he truly doesnapos;t like me as more than a friend. But i guess the only thing i can do is pray that he is the guy for me. And let God put things into the right place.

I heard this preacher once preach about dating and basically he said that you have to let it go, and let God have his way. I mean, I want my relationships to be�� pleasing to him, and i want what HE�wants for me. So,,,, I guess what iapos;m saying is.... God iapos;m leaving it in your hands. If you donapos;t think heapos;s not for me, or we are just meant to be friends, i pray that you make sure these feelings are put in the right place. Iapos;ve got to go to bed, Thanks for listening to my SAGA. Goodnight, sleep tight�:))))))




city in kansas nissan pathfinder, fox animals, fox animal pictures, fox animal picture, fox animal pics.



Комментариев нет: